An applicant for admission to the College must satisfy the following conditions:
- The applicant should have the general secondary school certificate (Science Stream), or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant has obtained the secondary school certificate in a period of less than 5 years prior to the date of application.
- The applicant has a record of good conduct.
- The applicant must successfully pass any examination or personal interviews as determined by the College Council.
- The applicant must obtain the approval of his employer, if he is an employee of any government or private agency.
- The applicant must satisfy any other conditions the College Council may deem necessary at the time of application.
- The applicant must not be dismissed from any other College for academic or disciplinary reasons.