The Financial Management is proud of facilitating the development of financial accounting system for the students to be aware of and abide with; the lack of knowledge of financial system does not mean exemption from its implementation. The financial system is applicable to all the students without any exemption:
- A non-refundable SR 3,500.00 (Three thousand five hundred riyals) is paid as an acceptance fee in one installment.
- A non-refundable SR 500.00 (Five hundred riyals) is paid as a credit transfer (evaluation) fee.
- The amount of SR 27500 (Twenty-seven thousand five hundred riyals) is the college academic fee for one semester and SR 55,000 (Fifty-five thousand riyals is the annual college academic fee (covers two semesters only).
- The amount of SR 2000 (Two thousand riyals) is paid as a re-grading fee.
- The amount of SR 2000 (Two thousand riyals) is paid as a graduation fee (paid after completing all required courses, as well as internship period before receiving the graduation certificate.)
- The academic tuition fee is paid for each program prior to the beginning of the semester until he/she finishes the registration procedures for the specified semester.
In case of a dropout or withdrawal from the first or second semester of the registered program the following rules will be applicable:
- 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded if he/she withdraws before the beginning of the academic semester.
- 75% of the tuition fee will be refunded if he/she withdraws during the first week of the beginning of the academic semester.
- 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded if he/she withdraws during the second week of the beginning of the academic semester.
- The tuition fee is non-refundable if he/she withdraws after the third week when classes have already begun.
Summer Semester fee (if applicable):
- SR 13,750 (Thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty riyals) is the Summer Semester fee.
- The number of credits allowed for registration in the Summer Semester is 6 to 9 units per semester.
- When the student registers less than six credit hours in the Summer Semester, the fee of each credit hour is an amount of SR 2250 (two thousands two hundred and fifty riyals)
- Summer semester fee is non-refundable after the beginning of the school for the summer semester.
I (name) ____________________________ identity number ____________________________.
A student of Inaya Medical College, hereby acknowledge that I have read the statement of the tuition fees and student financial charter, have received a copy of this statement and that, I pledge to abide by it. If I violate the charter, I may be dismissed from the college.