The college has established a healthy academic environment within the staff community and with the students in order to facilitate the learning process.
The student should comply with the following code of conduct:
- Should not violate the public social behavior and good conduct.
- Should not forge or misuse any official college certificate or the web site of the college.
- Cheating, plagiarism, or other forms of academic dishonesty. The term “cheating” includes copying homework assignments from another student; looking at text notes of another person’s paper during an examination, giving work information to another student to be copied and/or used as his/her own, giving or selling a term paper, report, project or other restricted written materials to another student.
- Punctuality. Student should be punctual in attending classes, therefore any delay exceeding 10 minutes the student is marked absent.
- Active interaction of the student within the lecture.
- Submission of home works according to assigned dates otherwise will be subject to loss of marks.
- Comply with the official time schedules of all the exams conducted per the academic semester.
- Power off the mobile and not allowed to use it during any class activity, any miss use will subject the student to discipline procedures.
- Comply with safety measures and instructions within the class room and the laboratories and use equipments safely and appropriately.
- Should keep personal property in the lockers and the college is not responsible for any loss.
- Personal laptops are allowed only for academic activities otherwise will be confiscated.
- Miss use of college property, facilities, writing on the walls, class seats, and any college property is prohibited.
- Maintain clean campus.
- Practice college values, positive gentle interaction with colleagues, administration and teaching staff. Therefore any misbehavior will subject the student to disciplinary actions.
- Should follow up the announcements on the notice boards of the college, the college site, and the student official college email.
- Students should concentrate on learning, therefore any violations that cause disturbances within the college or among the students community will not be tolerated and those involved will be denied entrance to the college campus.
Any violations of rules and regulations implemented in the college will subject the student to the following disciplinary actions:
- Written official warn and pledge of the student not to repeat violations again.
- Impose social services and attending training workshops inside or outside the college campus for at the most one month.
- Denial for one semester or two semester of participating in one or more of the students activities.
- Canceling the registration of the student in one course or more.
- Failing a course or more (or all the courses) registered in the semester during which the students committed violation.
- Denial of any privileges and usage of some of the facilities of the college.
- Preventing the student of registration for one or two semesters, the student should not join any other college (visitor student), however no courses will be transferred.
- No graduation certificates and documents will be issued to the student if obtained by plagiarism and cheating.
- Dismiss out of the college.
- The College has the right to dismiss any student without any explanations, and has the right to release information to higher official bodies if the student complains officially against the college.
- The College would like you to know that the ministry of education and the top officials trust the college to observe rules and regulations to maintain a healthy learning environment. The college is keen to enhance and facilitate the learning process by providing adequate knowledge and advanced skills to the students in order to serve the society in compliance with the directivities of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
Dear Student, keep in mind that you are doing a noble human service so have patience, be compassionate and maintain professional ethics.
May the mighty God bless you?
Name: ____________________________National ID No.: ____________________________
I have read the code of conduct and I pledge to comply.
Signature: ____________________________Date: ____________________________